Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Add 2 splendas and 2 creamers to mine plz and I find that 2 cups do me just right.
    "Why so serious?"

  2. #2
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I drink 3 or 4 cups in the morning ,,, BLACK,, on rare occassion a splash of Bailey's hits the spot...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Now, that's what I'm talking about!! You should try a touch of Wild Turkey in that coffee.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I buy Starbucks Colombia medium when I catch it on sale (usually stock up at that time). I drink 2 cups a day with 3 Splenda and mucho creamer. More of a desert drink [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I like Starbucks breakfast blend with some choc. creamer but not alot most of the time. Sometimes Ill go with a little choc. creamer if I dont care about calories that morning.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    coffee doesnt do anything for me

    need a red bull or monster to get started
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    Mtn. Dew works for me. If it's cold, I may drink one cup of black stout joe.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coffee, what you havin? How much you drink?

    I tried several varieties of those energy drinks and got nada out of them. I could drink a 6 pack and take a nap.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •